Your knowledge will be tested on:
1. Define different functions of the verb 'be' in the Present.
2. List words where capital letters are used.
3. Explain the significance of key words in sentences.
4. Describe nouns that we carry in bags.
5. Justify the form that is used in questions in the Present.
6. Prove why we use certain forms when making requests.
7. Relate how 'be' is used in conversations in the Present.
8. Review how pronouns are used to identify things in singular and plural.
9. State how contractions are used in positive and negative sentences.